MP3 Splitter for Mac
It is an easy and efficient MP3 Splitter Joiner.
It is a simple program to use that has an intuitive interface. For anyone who records long audio tracks it becomes necessary to split them into smaller tracks so that they are easier to manage and edit. cut off the silence segment or remove unwanted sounds from your recording.
MP3 Splitter is a useful utility, the program will automatically split MP3, M4A or AAC file into equal sized parts using split by file size, duration, number of files or use the automatic silence detection feature, as well as associated CUE file. This easy MP3 splitter can also view the MP3 file using wave graphics and manually set the cut points visually. The new audio files will have exactly the same sound quality as the original. You can even add smooth fade-ins/outs effects to new audio files.
The software ia very useful for split an audiobook into separate chapters, split MP3 albums, recorded sounds, converted CD tracks, audio tapes, iTunes musics, and so on.
Mac MP3 Splitter features:
- New fast engine for splitting large MP3, M4A and AAC files.
- Visually split and cut audio files using waveform.
- CUE splitter.
- You can adjust or specify silent fragments on the waveform.
- Easily cut unwanted parts, remove silence or noise.
- Automatic detection of silent and remove silent fragments.
- Supports MP3, M4A and AAC formats.
- Support change the scale of the timeline.
- Add fade in and fade out effects. smoothly goes from full volume to zero volume or from zero volume to full volume in 0-10 seconds.
- Keeps ID3 tag including ID3v1 and ID3v2 while splitting.
- The built-in audio player will help you define the right position for cut line.
- The built-in player allows you to playback audio.
- Intuitive and simple drag&drop interface.
- Try all features – with no time limit.
- High performance is provided with multi-thread split technology.
- Completely compatible with the latest Mac OS X 10.11 X El Capitan.
- Mac OS X 10.6 or later
- Fully compatible with Mac OS X 10.10 Yosemite and 10.11 X El Capitan.
- 512 MB of RAM